LEAD 2012 is for the Youth and the Business Community who would be hearing achievers share their stories along with special focus on their battles, challenges, priorities, South Asian identities, roles and their evolution.
SAARC Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI) in collaboration with Federation of Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FBCCI) has organized a two day long convention that will be inaugurated by the Honourable President of Bangladesh.
Objectives of the Convention
- On the need for proper leadership to lead the region in the 21st Century.
- On the role of media in encouraging the Youth to prepare themselves for the future leadership.
- On the role of women in socio-economic transformation of the region.
- The Youth of South Asia to look beyond national borders and develop regional outlook.
- Exchange of ideas among groups and people from socio-cultural arena of the member countries of SAARC.
- An opportunity for closer interactions and exchange of ideas amongst the Youth from the members countries of SAARC for developing a common outlook.
- Awareness among the Youth regarding their social responsibility.